Why Buy With Us?
We are full-time, dedicated REALTOR®s. We understand the importance of finding your dream home, in a great neighborhood, at a price that meets your budget. Home buying can be an exciting (sometimes stressful) time, but we will try to make finding your home the most enjoyable experience it can be. You put your trust in us, and we will make sure we exceed your expectations.
Being pre-approved in today’s real estate market can mean the difference between Happily Ever After or walking away in tears.
Here are the top reasons why pre-approval is crucial to finding your dream home:
- Establish a Price Range – By knowing how much a lender will qualify you for, you know what price range you can look at when searching for a home.
- Competitive Advantage – When you find the home of your dreams, there is always the possibility that someone else might feel the same. In this case, if a seller has two offers and only one of the buyers is pre-approved, they will most likely take the pre-approved buyer’s offer.
- Faster & More Efficient Closing – After the offer is accepted when a buyer is pre-approved, no time needs to be wasted applying and waiting for a loan decision.
Escrow and Closing Costs
What is escrow? Are there any closing costs that buyers should be aware of? What is the process of buying a home?
These are important questions and all buyers should be well informed on the process of buying a home, whether it’s their 1st or 100th home. Click here to learn more about How Escrow Works, Closing Costs, and the Process of Buying a Home.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy walk you through the process.
Buying your first home is exciting and can be pretty scary. When you work with our team, we will walk you through everything you need to know and make it as painless as possible.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are getting ready to buy your first home:
- Save for a Down Payment – Many lenders require at least some form of down payment, from 3%-20%. It’s always a great decision to put down, even if not required. Having instant equity in your home provides an valuable asset to you.
- Factor in Monthly Expenses & Home Improvements – For buyers who have not lived on their own or have rented before, the added costs of owning your home can be a shock. Monthly costs for utilities, homeowner’s association fees, cable, internet, and lawn maintenance can add up quickly. Make sure to account for these expenses at the beginning of the home buying process to help you better understand your overall budget and a comfortable, realistic monthly mortgage payment for you.
- Shop Around for Financing – It’s important to find a lender that helps you understand what you can afford and share what financing options are available in your situation. Today, mortgages are not one size fits all—to find the option that best fits your needs, you should discuss your financial situation with a lender you trust.
- Find a REALTOR® You Trust – Another important thing all buyers should do is find a REALTOR® they trust. After all, buying a house is a very large, important investment. You need someone on your side who will be working in your best interest.
What is a home warranty? Is it worth purchasing?
A home warranty is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of important home system components and appliances that break down over time. A home warranty can help save you money. Breakdowns are inevitable – home system components and appliances simply wear out over time. Unlike most homeowners insurance, a home warranty covers the repair or replacement of these crucial items when they break down due to normal wear and tear, saving you money.
We recommend American Home Shield as our preferred home warranty vendor.